Terms and Conditions
Bond back guarantee
Our bond back guarantee is valid for 72 hours. It guarantees that if we receive notification from you or your real estate agent, we’ll come back to the residence to reclean any problem areas – free of charge. Our bond back guarantee only covers the cleaning aspects of the bond, those provided in our quote and checklists. We do not hold responsibility for damages caused by the tenant.
In the case that your real estate agent is unhappy with the services performed, please request a reclean. We will require that your landlord specify the exact areas that need to be addressed with photographic evidence.
There may be the rare case where no amount of cleaning will be able to fix a problem area in your home. In these instances, we forego the bond back guarantee for that aspect of the clean, letting you know during the initial inspection of your home or immediately after a cleaning attempt has been made. Examples of this include, but are not limited to:
- permanent carpet stains
- permanent hard water stains
- permanent wall marks
- grease stains
Quotes and pricing
Although we make every attempt to provide the most accurate pricing on our website, it may be necessary that we alter your quote upon inspection if:
- The state of the property is not as expected
- If your original requirements have changed or were incorrectly entered
- If there are variations to the condition or size compared to standard room specifications
Cancellation and rescheduling
Did you change your mind? No worries. It happens to the best of us. Just make sure you give us at least 72 hours notice to avoid any cancellation penalties.
We reserve the right to cancel your booking at a cost of $100 if:
- Our team could face health or safety concerns
- There is no one available to let us inside at the time of service and/or there are no other means of access to the property
- The property is not ready for the service, i.e. the home is excessively messy or still furnished, tenants are still in the process of moving, or tradesmen renovating the property
- The home has unreasonable access to parking, water and/or electricity
- We haven’t been given 72 hours cancellation notice
We reserve the right to charge a rescheduling fee of $100 if:
- We haven’t been given 72 hours rescheduling notice
- You have requested more than one reschedule
End of lease cleaning service
Our end of lease cleaning service provides a standard package for rooms, bathrooms, and kitchens outlined in cleaning checklists provided on our website.
However, it is possible that you may need extra services to cover other aspects that your real estate agent requests. These can be added as “extras” using our quotation form.
- Carpet steam clean
- Wall wash
- External Window wash
- Appliance interior deep clean
- Blind/shutter deep clean
There are a few things that we do not cover:
- Curtains or fabric blinds
- Areas outside of normal reach or that may be inaccessible
- Ceiling, ceiling fans, light fixtures, or windows
- Fly screens
- Internals of washing machines / dryers
- Appliances that require disassembly
- Glass balustrades
We also offer a key pickup/drop-off service from your real estate agent for an additional $30.
Better safe than sorry!
Do you know of any hazards, slippery surfaces or other dangers that may impact the health of our cleaners? If so, please let us know before we begin the service.
We need somewhere to park.
The responsibility of parking is up to the customer. Our cleaners require parking for the entirety of your clean. If no free parking is available, either on the street or in your building, the customer will need to cover the cost of paid parking. We’ll provide receipts after the clean and charge you the full amount.
Leaving something behind?
We know that moving can be tough and a few pieces of trash may be left behind. We completely understand. However, if our cleaners find that your residence requires a trip to the bin, we charge an extra fee for the service.
Got something heavy?
Do you need us to clean behind or under a heavy item? Not a problem! We just need these items to be moved before we start the service. Any items moved either before or after the service will be performed at your own risk.
Give us some space!
Whilst we love discussing everything from weather to politics, this may not be the best time for chitchat. In order for our team to perform their job, we kindly ask you to leave the property and give us unencumbered and unobstructed access to all areas requiring the service.
An empty house stays clean!
After we perform our end of lease clean, we need the premises to remain empty. As can be expected, if there are movers, contractors, or other persons in your property before your final inspection, the integrity of the bond clean can be compromised.
Offering your own equipment?
That’s nice of you! However, for the safety of our team, we kindly ask that these are to be non-caustic and non-toxic. Please also make sure that any products or equipment haven’t been tampered with.
Immediately after booking online, your payment will be processed via Stripe and an invoice sent to your email. If the original quote needs to be amended upon initial inspection, the difference will be processed as a separate charge to your credit card.
All This is Neat Cleaning promo codes are subject to certain terms and conditions, including:
- “Promo code” means a code that must be entered at checkout on online transactions in order to receive a discount or benefit.
- Must be redeemed within the validity period.
- Not redeemable for cash and cannot be used to purchase gift cards.
- Cannot be applied to previously placed orders or products not in stock at the time of purchase.
- Promo codes cannot be combined with other offers and can only be redeemed once per customer.
- Not transferable or redeemable for cash or credit.
Accidents, breakage, and damage
In the rare case that an accident, breakage or damage occurs, our team will inform you as soon as possible. We will work with you, your real estate agent, and our insurance company to seek a resolution.
This is Neat Cleaning will not be held responsible for repair or replacement of items broken or damaged due to pre-existing wear and tear, incorrect installation, assembly or usage. We will also not be held accountable for any accidental losses or damages to items as residences should be completely unfurnished upon arrival. If we find the property is still furnished, the customer agrees to forfeit the bond back guarantee.
The customer covers This is Neat Cleaning against:
- All losses or liabilities that are directly or indirectly a result of our service, including all losses or liabilities resulting from of a breach of the customer’s warranties.
- All legal costs and other expenses in connection with a demand, action, arbitration or other proceedings. This includes mediation, compromise, out of court settlement or appeal, as well as any action taken for the recovery of a debt from the customer.